Saturday, May 31, 2014

October Afternoon Daily Flash Snap 6X8 Layout

Hello Everyone

I had these PocketBooth pics of my daughter that I printed out on my home printer (HP Photosmart 7520) onto 4x6 photo paper and wanted to do a layout using them.  There are 2 strips of 4 photos and each strip is about 1 1/4" x 3 3/4".  I didn't want to put these on a 12"x12" layout because I wanted them to take up a bigger percentage of the page and so opted to create a layout on 6"x8" page instead.  I used products from October Afternoon's Daily Flash Snap collection.  It's a pretty simple layout without a lot of embellishments.  You can also get the same effect with a single photo or increase the page size to 8 1/2"x11 or 12"x12" with larger photo(s).



Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'
Mandy Reedyk

No comments:

Post a Comment