Friday, June 27, 2014

A Card (Gift Card Holder for a Teacher) And A Fall Layout...

Hello Everyone

Today I'm sharing a gift card holder and a layout I created.  The gift card holder I made was for the end of school year gift for one of my daughters' teacher.



I used Stampin' Up! card stock and embossing folder.  The stamping is from a variety of manufacturers:  October Afternoon, Studio Calico/Hero Arts and Lawn Fawn.  The inspiration for the saying on the front was from the A+ (my daughter really liked having this teacher).... and I thought well why not give the teacher a grade:  FOR THE RECORD:  YOU'RE AN A+ TEACHER!


Now for the layout I created here.  I wanted to use these two photos of my girls from our Fall Photoshoot from a couple of years ago and wanted to use my Notable papers from We R Memory Keepers that I had purchased last year and hadn't used a lot yet.  It's a very simple layout without a lot of embellishments because I wanted to keep the focus on the photos.




Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'
Mandy Reedyk

3 comments:

  1. Love that gift card holder and your layout is beautiful! Did you make the journaling card or was it premade - it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori. The journaling card was a 3x4 card i cut out from one of the 12x12 sheets. I put the card through my printer to do the journaling and just added the Snapshots banner from another 12x12 sheet in the collection.

      Delete
    2. Very cute! I'll have to look into that collection.

      Delete