Monday, June 2, 2014

Inspired: Scrapbook Your Favourite Place

Hello Everyone

Today I want to share a layout I created of my favourite place...San Francisco.  I made the page into 4 quadrants and worked on each one separately.  This layout style can also be created with a pocket-style page protector that has four 6x6 pockets.  For each quadrant I used a piece of 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" patterned paper.  All products used in this layout are from Pebbles Inc.  The mini envelopes are made with scraps of patterned paper along with the sideways banners.




Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'
Mandy Reedyk

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this layout! I've been seeing your beautiful work on the 50 Projects group and I was so happy to come across your blog today! So happy to be a new follower.

    ReplyDelete