Sunday, June 22, 2014

LoveBurst Layout - Ink and Stencils Background Contribution by Mandy Reedyk


Hello Everyone

Today I'm sharing a layout I was inspired to create when I saw Audrey's layouts.  I used my mists and my Heidi Swapp Sunburst Stencil.  I really didn't know what I wanted to do but just play around and see what it would look like using my Primrose Heidi Swapp Shine Mist with the Stencil.  This photo has been on my desk for a while waiting to be scrapbooked.  It's one of those things that wasn't planned but as I was cleaning my desk this photo ended up on top of the misted page..... I also added some stitching to this layout as well to add dimension without a lot of bulk.  This is what I ended up with... :)







thanks for stopping by and HAPPY SCRAPPIN'!


  Mandy Reedyk
  Creative Team Member of SCRAP YOUR SCRAPS 

4 comments: