Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A Charmed Life Layout...Happy Father's Day

Hello Everyone
Today I'm sharing a layout I created using Simple Stories Charmed Life Line.  It is an 8 1/2 x 11 layout.  Sometimes I enjoy creating on this size for a change from my usual 12x12.  It is a very simple block design without a lot of fuss.  I wanted the main focus to be the photos of my girls and husband.  I did a little bit of stamping with the Hero Arts Stamp Your Story Brush set and Hero Arts Shadow Ink Pads.  For my title I used a 4x4 filler card from the SS Charmed Set and added the word FATHER with letter stickers.






Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'
Mandy Reedyk

4 comments:

  1. This is just SUPER cute!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make the splatters on the background paper? If so, how? Love this page!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete