Sunday, July 27, 2014

LAWN FAWN HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANNER and a CARD

Hello Everyone
Today I'm sharing a HAPPY BIRTHDAY banner I created with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads and LAWN FAWN's Stitched Party Banners and LAWN FAWN's Louie's ABCs dies from their latest release.  My daughter and I were watching a YouTube video on the Lawn Fawn channel and saw this WaterColor Party Banner by Nicole and my daughter said that she wanted me to make a banner like that one for her birthday....She picked the three distress inks that she loved most (squeezed lemonade, picked raspberry and shaded lilac).  I will be using some Lawn Trimmings twine to connect them.  I used 140lb watercolour paper and for the water colouring and then used the smaller banner to die-cut the water coloured paper as well as the letters.  The stitched circle die was die-cut using heavy 110lb white card stock. The letters are inlaid into the stitched circle die and then popped up with dimensional pop dots.



Just for fun I used the banner die and created a sample shaker birthday invitation.  The larger banner opens up from the top.  The 10 was die-cut using Louie's 123s.  The stamping is from Just My Type, Too stamp set from LAWN FAWN as well. 


Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'
Mandy Reedyk

2 comments:

  1. You did a beautiful job on these! The colors are just stunning. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great banner you did here. Each one is just perfect! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete