Friday, July 25, 2014

Project Life 2014 Week 12 Through Week 23

Hello Everyone

Today I'm sharing my Project Life layouts for Weeks 12-23, 2014.  You can see my Weeks 1-11 that was posted on July 23, 2014 (my previous post) and also Weeks 24-26 was posted on July 21, 2014.

Moving forward I will be posting the weeks in order as I complete them.  It will be my way of making sure that I keep up with my PL this year as well.  I was successful in completing my 2013 year even though I did not post all my layouts.  I have tweaked a few things like just using the Design A page protectors and up until now I have been printing my photos on my home printer (HP Photosmart 7520) for each week.  It seems to be helping me stay current.  I will be creating my layouts for Weeks 27, 28, and 29 and hopefully ready to share them next week.
















Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'
Mandy Reedyk

No comments:

Post a Comment