Monday, July 21, 2014

Project Life Weeks 24-26 2014

Hello Everyone

Today I'm sharing my Project Life layouts for Weeks 24-26, 2014.  I know I haven't been sharing my PL pages this year on my Blog but I will be posting them here in the next few days or so.  I will probably do them over a 2 to 4 posts just so that my posts aren't too long.  I have tried to simplify things and not really embellish my layouts too much and without bulk because it seems that even when I don't think Ive taken a lot of photos in a particular week I still have quite a few and so my layouts are pretty photo heavy.


Week 24 - I used Becky Higgins mini Inspiration kit and used Simple Stories Snap! labels.

Week 25 - I used Stampin' Up! I Am Me DSP (retired) and Simple Stories labels.  The Stitched Camera is from an Amy Tangerine Stencil.

Week 26 - I used the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Core Kit and Studio Calico embellishments.

I will be posting the first 23 weeks over the next week! :)

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'
Mandy Reedyk

2 comments: