Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Project Life Weeks 27-29, 2014

Hello Everyone

Today I'm sharing my Project Life layouts for Weeks 27-29, 2014.  I have simplified my layouts a lot and I was able to complete these three layouts in about an hour and a half after deciding on the photos and printing them off.  I have kept the embellishments to a minimum or none at all for some photos.  I find that after doing Project Life on a weekly basis for the past year and a half that I'm still trying to find what I like (lots of embellishing or minimal etc) for my layouts.  Hopefully I will find out what works for my by the end of my second full year and I would like to try and be more consistent with my layouts in 2015.  I will continue on with my PL 2014 layouts and post them as I complete them.  I would love to get some comments/feedback on what you think.



Week 27, 2014

Week 28, 2014

Week 29, 2014

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'
Mandy Reedyk

No comments:

Post a Comment