Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sketch N Scrap July 20th, 2014 Card Sketch ... You're The Best

Hello Everyone
I'm sharing my second Sketch N Scrap card for July 2014 with you today!  This is the card sketch created by Lisa Hidy one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap.






For my card I used Stampin' Up! products except for the Enamel Dots (MME). 
The card stock base is Whisper White cut at 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.  I used the Just Sayin' Stamp Set with Word Bubbles Framelits and inked the saying with Soft Suede Ink Pad.  The patterned paper is from the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack. I used the Circles Collections Framelits to die cut the Soft Suede card stock .  The embossed card stock was created using Coastal Cabana Cardstock and the Folder Arrows Textured Embossing Folder cut the ends of the Marina Mist CS with my scissors into banners.  The THANKS saying was stamped with Soft Suede Ink Pad and the Just Sayin' stamp set.  I finished the card off by using three different sizes of enamel dots from MME.









Thank you and Happy Scrappin'!



Mandy Reedyk
Card Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy,
    Thank you so much for the comment on my blog!!
    You are an awesome card maker too, I really love your cards. Definitely going the check this website more :)

    ReplyDelete