Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sketch N Scrap July 5th, 2014 Card Sketch ... Happy

Hello Everyone
I'm so excited to be sharing my first Sketch N Scrap card with you today!  This is the card sketch created by Kelly Holifield one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap.





For my card I used all Stampin' Up! products.
The card stock base is Whisper White cut at 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.  I used the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set with Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight Ink Pads.  I piece of scrap from the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP (retired) and the a strip of Marina Mist card stock.  I cut the ends of the Marina Mist CS with my scissors into banners.  The saying was die cut using the Apothecary Die Set and stamped using black ink for the You Can Never Have Too Much and Melon Mambo for the HAPPY which is from the Stamp Set Yippee Skippee.




Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!



Mandy Reedyk
Card Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your card! I just got Gorgeous Grunge and can't wait to play with it! Oh, and as much as I would LOVE to take credit for this sketch, it was created by the talented Kelly Holifield!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. I will edit my post! :)

      Delete