Saturday, August 16, 2014

50 Projects - Motivation To Create

50 Projects - On May 17, 2013 I joined and posted my first project. To date I have completed 5 rounds of 50 projects and have almost completed round 6 as well. When I joined 50 projects I had been on a buying binge for a long time and not really creating as much as I wanted to. 50 projects got me away from loading my " shopping carts" from multiple online stores and back into my craft room to create. All the members are great in that everyone encourages each other and likes and comments on each other's projects which I think goes a long way to get us motivated to keep on creating. It is a great community of kind and talented people. I get motivated by seeing what everyone creates from cards to layouts to organizing all our precious paper crafting tools and supplies. Tiffany is brilliant in seeing a need that I think a lot of us paper crafters can relate to in that we sometimes ( ok... For me it's all the time! Lol) get carried away and buy all the beautiful products out there and then have them sign pretty in our rooms/ spaces but don't actually create.  This group is a great place to start creating and maybe not buy so much or at all until you start actually using up some of your great purchases that you had to have!  This group was also the jumping off point for me to start meeting a lot of great and talented people and be part of some great design teams where I have been able to expand my creativity. Thank you so much Tiffany for all you have done for me personally as well as a lot of other paper crafters who are now creating instead of just buying!


 HAPPY SCRAPPIN'!

Mandy Reedyk
Creative Team Member of SCRAP YOUR SCRAPS

No comments:

Post a Comment