Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Simon Says Stamp To Thine Own Shelf School Binder Cover

Hello Everyone

A few years ago when my older daughter started Grade 4 and was told she needed a couple of Binders for school I started creating personalized front covers for her binders.  Now it's a tradition that is part of our getting ready for school.  This year I will be creating two for each of my daughters. This is the first one I have completed for my older daughter who eats, sleeps and breathes books When I saw this stamp set I knew I had to use it for her.  It was perfect!  I created the background using Simon Says Stamps September 2014 card kit stamp set To Thine Own Shelf.  I used a mix of Jenni Bowlin and Simon Says Stamp stamp sets.  The 4x6 card front I created using Taylored Expressions Pockets & Pages Essentials 4x6 die set and used more of the images in the To Thine Own Shelf to decorate it.  The "True Story" is heat embossed with AC Zing! Embossing Powder in Teal.



 Place for Name, Grade, Teacher/Subject

Inside cover of Binder


Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'
Mandy Reedyk

1 comment:

  1. What a fun tradition to do with your daughter! Cute binder!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete