Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sweet Strawberries... August 2014 Inspired By Sketch Layout Sketch N Scrap

Hello Everyone
Today  I'm sharing my August 2014 Sketch N Scrap Inspired By Layout with you.  This layout sketch was created by Kelly Holifield one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap.




Here is my take on the layout:  All my papers are from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan line.  A little bit of embellishing and I was finished.  I used the PicFrame App to create the photo collage and then printed it off on my home printer (HP Photosmart 7520).










Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!



Mandy Reedyk
Card Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap

1 comment:

  1. I love your take on the sketch! It is just so adorable, love how you did the date!

    ReplyDelete