Saturday, September 13, 2014

Lawn Fawn Bookmarks and Birthday Gift Bag Toppers

Hello Everyone

Today I'm just doing a quick post on a set of 6 bookmarks and gift bag toppers I made using Lawn Fawn stamps and dies for my daughter's birthday party.  The gift bag toppers are all the same but I customized the book marks with each person's first name initial and finished off with colouring them with my colic markers.  The background stars on the bookmarks are white embossed for 4 of them and the other 2 are embossed with iridescent embossing powder.





Products I used are: Quinn's Capital ABCs and matching dies set, Science of Love and matching die set, script Thanks die, Starry Backdrops stamp set, Thank You Tags stamp set and Yeti, Set, Go with matching die set.  These can all be found on the Lawn Fawn shop, at Scrapbooks By Design shop or a number of other retailers online.

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'
Mandy Reedyk

2 comments: