Saturday, October 25, 2014

Happy Halloween Card for World Card Making Month October 2014


Hello Everyone and Happy World Card Making Month!
Today I'm sharing a Halloween card I created for World Card Making Month post - HALLOWEEN OR ORANGE card over at Sketch N Scrap as part of the Design Team.  I used  a retired but still one of my favourite stamp sets for the image from Stampin' Up!  I coloured the image with the New Blendabilities Alcohol Markers from Stampin' Up! I heat embossed the stars with white embossing powder and then used Tim Holtz distress inks with a Blending Applicator for the background after I had masked off the image of the girl and moon.  The stitched card stock and patterned paper are cut with the new Lawn Fawn new Large and Small Stitched Stackable Rectangle die sets.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up!'s Teeny Tiny Wishes.






Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!


Mandy Reedyk
Card Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap

1 comment:

  1. Loving all the detail to your frightfully cute card!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete