Friday, October 3, 2014

Hello School using Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather collection for Scrapbooks By Design

Hello Everyone
Today I'm sharing a layout I created using Lawn Fawn products.  My papers are all from the Sweater Weather collection kit and the 6x6 paper pad.  I created a grid design for this layout so that I was able to show some of the amazing patterned papers in this collection!  For my title of Hello School I used  the scripty Hello and Cole's ABCs die set for the School.  The cute books and and birdies are from the Science of Love stamp set and coordinating die set.  The sequins are from the Into The Woods sequins from last fall.  Hope this inspires you to create a layout, a project life spread or a card with some of these amazing new and older products from Lawn Fawn found in the Scrapbooks By Design store online! :)







Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!




Mandy Reedyk
Design Team Member for Scrapbooks By Design

No comments:

Post a Comment