Friday, October 10, 2014

Sketch N Scrap October 2014 Inspired By Layout - LOVE TO SEE YOU SMILE

Hello Everyone
I'm sharing a layout I created for the Sketch N Scrap October 2014 Inspired By sketch with you today!  The layout sketch was created by Kelly Holifield one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap.

I used distress paint and stencil with distress ink for my background to give it some texture without adding bulk to my page.  I used some scrap strips of patterned paper from Crate Paper.
I used a mix of stamping and thickers for my title.  The arrows at the bottom of the page is stitching using Amy Tangerine Stencils.  I finished this layout off with using Heidi Swapp hearts.











Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!


Mandy Reedyk
Card Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap

No comments:

Post a Comment