Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sketch N Scrap October 5th 2014 card(s) - THINKING OF YOU & MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello Everyone
I'm so excited to be sharing this month's second Sketch N Scrap card with you today!  This is the card sketch created by Kelly Holifield one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap.  I ended up creating two cards for this sketch. One is an everyday card the other a Christmas Card. I love starting out with a sketch and then see what I can do with it. Even though I used the same sketch my cards are very different from one another. The great thing about sketches are you can use the same sketch over and over again but get a different look based on the products you end up using.

For both the cards I used Stampin' Up! Products. Some current and some retired.







Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!



Mandy Reedyk
Card Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap

No comments:

Post a Comment