Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Stitching & Stamping On A Layout

Hello Everyone

Today I wanted to share two of my favourite techniques in paper crafting...stitching and stamping!!  I have loved stamping for a long time (I'm a Stampin' Up! Demo here in Canada) but stitching on layouts and cards is a fairly new love of mine thanks so Amy Tangerine and her Stitching Stencils that she has had part of her latest American Craft releases (Plus One, Cut & Paste and Yes, Please).  Because of those stencils I have started using dies and die-cuts to use as stencils and make my own holes to stitch.  This is exactly what I have done with this layout.  I used a 2" circle punch and poked holes around it to use for my stitching.  I also punched out some patterned papers with the 2" circle punch and used them on my layout.  The inks and patterned papers are from Studio Calico.  I then used a variety of stamps into the stitched circles.


















thanks for stopping by and HAPPY SCRAPPIN'!


Mandy Reedyk
Creative Team Member of SCRAP YOUR SCRAPS 

No comments:

Post a Comment