Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sweet Smile layout featuring flairs from The Crafty Pickle

Hello Everyone

I created this layout using some amazing flairs that I received from Taniesa Vlasak.  She was kind enough to send these (plus some others that I will use in another layout very soon) fabulous flairs from her Etsy shop - The Crafty Pickle.  My flairs that I used for this layout were all about cameras and sayings around taking pictures so I knew that I wanted to use these pics of my daughter.  All other products used are Lawn Fawn.









I want to thank Taniesa for these awesome flairs for me to use.  You can visit her Etsy Shop The Crafty Pickle and purchase some absolutely awesome Flairs to use on your next project.


thanks for stopping by and HAPPY SCRAPPIN'!


Mandy Reedyk
Creative Team Member of SCRAP YOUR SCRAPS 

2 comments: