Saturday, October 11, 2014

World Card Making Month October 11th... THINKING OF YOU AT CHRISTMAS

Hello Everyone and Happy World Card Making Month!
Today I'm sharing a Holiday card I created for World Card Making Month post - HOLIDAY FUN over at Sketch N Scrap as part of the Design Team.  I used Stampin' Up!'s new Photopolymer Stamp Set White Christmas.  I heat embossed the snow flakes with white embossing powder and then used a sponge wedge dipped in Pool Party Ink Pad for the sky.  I used the heat and stick powder and iridescent ice embossing powder as snow around the hills.  The stitched card stock (both the red and scene card stock) are cut with the new Lawn Fawn new Large and Small Stitched Stackable Rectangle die sets.








Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!


Mandy Reedyk
Card Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap

1 comment:

  1. I had no clue about those dies!!!! Wow! LOVELY card and thanks for the heads up on the dies, that I now must own! lol! So glad I stopped by your blog today!

    ReplyDelete