Monday, November 10, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Inspired By November 2014 layout - RECAPTURED using Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather

Hello Everyone
I'm sharing a layout I created for the Sketch N Scrap November 2014 Inspired By sketch with you today!  The layout sketch was created by Lisa Hidy one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap.

For this layout I used the Sweater Weather Collection Kit from Lawn Fawn.  My photo is 5x7.  I also used Lawn Fawn's new Finley's ABC die set for my title and I die cut the stitched leaves with Lawn Fawn's Stitched Leaves Die Set.  I did a little sewing to break up the punched out circles, a flair from the Sweater Weather flairs that come in the kit and a few sequins to finish the layout.










Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!


Mandy Reedyk
Card Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my all time favorites of yours! Your talent is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete