Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Project Life 2015 - Cover Page Ideas using Silhouette Cameo

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year (to those already in 2015)!!!!

I wanted to share my 2015 Project Life front page with you all.  This year I will be using different Design pockets for my weekly layouts.  I decided to use the Design E (from Becky Higgins PL pages) for my front cover - each pocket is 6x6.  I also did the backside of this as well because 2015 starts on Thursdays and so the page facing the backside will be my January 1- January 4.  I will start week 1 with January 5th (I start my weeks on Mondays).

I used my Silhouette Cameo for the die cuts for the layouts except for the bottom right corner pockets (both back and front) I used Simon Says Stamp exclusive die.  All my patterned papers are from the Becky Higgins Blush Core kit line.










Hope you all have a wonderful 2015 and please visit my blog regularly for Pocket-Style layouts, Scrapbook layouts and card making ideas! :)

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'
Mandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment