Saturday, December 20, 2014

Sketch N Scrap December 20th 2014 card - Mama Elephant Tag Die Holiday Card

Hello Everyone
I'm so excited to be sharing this month's second and final Sketch N Scrap card of the year with you today!  This is the card sketch created by Lisa Hidy one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap.
I decided to use the Mama Elephant tag dies to create a tag card.  I just let my die hang a tiny bit over the top of my top scored card base and was able to have the stitching from the die all around the card base.  I then layered the cute presents patterned paper from Doodlebug. I also used a layer of Vellum on the base of the card in order to mute down the busy pattern but have still be visible.  The two strips and tag reinforcer are from the 6x6 Doodlebug patterned paper pack as well.  The adorable reindeer is from Lawn Fawn and coloured with Copic markers.  The sentiment is also from Lawn Fawn. 






Remember to play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap this month and have a chance to win this package of goodies from me! :)
We would love to see your cards and layouts based on the amazing sketches Lisa and Kelly create!

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!


Mandy Reedyk
Card Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap

No comments:

Post a Comment