Friday, December 5, 2014

Sketch N Scrap December 5th 2014 - You're So Cool! Holiday Card Doodlebug

Hello Everyone
I'm so excited to be sharing this month's first Sketch N Scrap card with you today!  This is the card sketch created by Kelly Holifield one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap.  It is such a cute sketch that I knew right away that I would be using Doodlebug products for this card! 







Please join us over at Sketch N Scrap and participate in our monthly challenges.  We would love to see your cards and layouts based on the amazing sketches Lisa and Kelly create!
I am the December 2014 sponsor at Sketch N Scrap!  I have a package of Stamping' Up! goodies that I will be sending to someone.  Please hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap Blog for further information.Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!



Mandy Reedyk
Card Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap

No comments:

Post a Comment