Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Inspired By December 2014 layout - ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Hello Everyone

I created this layout for the Sketch N Scrap December 2014 Inspired By sketch!  The layout sketch was created by Kelly Holifield one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap.

I used a 5x7 photo for this layout.  I used some of the papers from the Echo Park Capture Life collection pack.  The stitching is from Amy Tangerine's stitching templates.  The stamping and dies for the camera, thumbs up and hearts are from Lawn Fawn.







Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 
Remember to play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap this month and have a chance to win this package of goodies from me! :)


Mandy Reedyk
Card Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap

1 comment:

  1. This is just to cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the stitching in your title!

    ReplyDelete