Saturday, January 17, 2015

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS: Double Page Layout Traditional and Pocket Style - Lawn Fawn Into The Woods

Hello Everyone

Today I'm sharing a double page layout I created.  I mixed a traditional 12x12 scrapbook layout with a pocket-style page layout.  For me this was the best solution to getting all the photos I wanted to use.  All my photos are 3x4 including on the traditional layout.  I used papers from one line (Lawn Fawn in this case) to have consistency throughout.  The brown DMC floss that I used on both pages also help with the flow between the two pages.  The third way I showed the flow and consistency between the two different styles was with the critters and dies I used.
If you don't have pocket-style page protectors this type of double page layout is still possible to achieve.  You just need to tape down the pocket style papers/cards/photos onto a 12x12 piece of card stock.
I love both styles of 'scrapbooking' and for me this is the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! :)











Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY SCRAPPIN'!

2 comments: