Monday, January 5, 2015

Busy Being Happy Scrapbook Layout - contribution for Scrap Your Scraps

************This is 1 of 2 posts today************

Hello Everyone

I was so inspired by Cat's layout and prompts for this month!  I used more than 10 patterned papers, tucked in a couple of embellishments, did my journaling in strips and these photos are ones my husband came across while cleaning out his office over the holidays!  These photos are from 11 years ago almost to the day!  The only prompt I didn't really use was to scrap lift a favourite scrapper...instead I used a favourite style of layout for me which is a grid layout!

All my products are from Dear Lizzy Day Dreamer and Lucky Charm collections.  The gold chip board hearts are from Studio Calico.







Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY SCRAPPIN'!

No comments:

Post a Comment