Friday, January 30, 2015

Only ONE DIRECTION - "What Direction?" Friday Challenge for Frosted Designs 1-30-15

Hello Everyone

SO EXCITED to be sharing my first challenge with you as part of the Frosted Designs Design Team Member!!! :)

The challenge was to show direction (arrows, words or anything else that indicates direction).  I knew instantly that I had finally found the right inspiration to do a layout of the One Direction Concerts we went to this summer! :)

I played around with the title a bit until I finally settled on 'Only ONE DIRECTION'.  It's based on the fact that the band came up with the name because there was only ONE DIRECTION that they wanted to all go (UP)!... The subtitle also worked with this challenge because it was called the 'WHERE WE ARE' Tour!

I used older products I had from a year or two ago.  I also did some stitching of chevrons with some grey and white floss above and below the photo collage.





Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)






Frosted Designs DT Member!

8 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the photo collage and the colors!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and Welcome to the FD Family!! Great layout - I love your take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori! :)...Excited to be part of the team! :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome layout! Congrats on the new DT gig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I love your stitched chevrons- what a fun addition to this awesome layout! A super take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete