Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Project Life 2015 - 52 Weeks using Silhouette Cameo


Hello Everyone

I wanted to share how I have set up my PL weeks for 2015.  Last year I had used the Studio Calico weekly 4x6 cards and I loved the fact that I didn't have to think about my weekly cards but for this year I still wanted to keep it uniform but use up some of my PL products I have been hoarding (I know there are others like me who buy and then it sits in your craft area neglected).  I have decided to use my Blush Core Kit and the papers etc I have in this collection for my 2015.  You can see my front page here (front and back using the E design pocket page - that was another thing - to use up the variety of pocket pages I have)! :)

So I sat down and created the 'weeks' and 'week numbers' on my Silhouette Cameo and cut them all with black card stock.  This way my weeks are still uniform but I have the freedom to choose the background paper/card stock I want and just glue these on once I have my layout figured out and which pocket style I will use for that particular week.
I was very simple to cut and took just 3 pieces of 12x12 black card stock!

I have also decided that I will be printing my PL photos once a month (beginning of the following month) and put my weekly layouts for the month together all at once.  I ended up doing this for my December 2014 PL layouts (my previous blog post) and I loved the ease of doing a whole month at once.  I found it didn't take up more time than doing it on a weekly basis.  In fact it probably took me less time!





Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment