Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sketch N Scrap January 15th 2015 Layout Sketch - You Make My World Go Around

Hello Everyone

I created this layout for Sketch N Scrap.  The layout sketch was created by Kelly Holyfield one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap

I decided to use the Elle's Studio Everyday Moments collection.  I stitched the background circle to ground my title that goes around.  I used some American Craft Thickers that have been in my stash for a long time but had not used and it was perfect for this layout! :)







Remember to play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts based on the amazing sketches Lisa and Kelly create!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 


Mandy Reedyk
Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap

8 comments:

  1. You are so talented and productive! My daughters are also my favorite scrapbook subject. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire 😊. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful layout Mandy! Darling photos! So fun and creative! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just plain adorable! Love all the stitching you have done on your projects lately!

    ReplyDelete