Thursday, February 5, 2015

Contribution for Scrap Your Scraps February 2015 5 Prompts - My 90s Girl

************This is 2 of 2 posts today************ 

Hello Everyone

I love Cathy's 5 prompts this month!... I have been wanting to scrapbook a layout with these two selfies my daughter took and write a little about what she's into right now.  As my daughters are getting older I am finding that my photo opportunities are not as they were when they were younger and pose for 100s of photos (literally) in a shot.  So now some of the layouts I have are of them taking selfies which also speaks as to what stage they are at in life (I hate taking selfies!! LOL ;-0).

So here is my take on the 5 prompts -






Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY SCRAPPIN'!
Scrap Your Scraps Design Team Member

2 comments: