Sunday, February 15, 2015

February 15th layout for Sketch N Scrap - PURE WINTER JOY using LAWN FAWN Snow Day Collection

Hello Everyone

I created this layout for Sketch N Scrap.  The layout sketch was created by Kelly Holyfield one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap

I used the Snow Day collection from Lawn Fawn for this layout.  I hand stitched the vellum machine die cut snow flakes for some added texture.  I am trying to use up some of my American Craft Thickers that have been in my stash for a long time and so the 'PURE' is using white glitter thickers.  The 'WINTER' in my title is from Finley's ABCs and the 'JOY' is another die both from Lawn Fawn.  The smaller red snowflakes are from the Lawn Fawn stitched snow flakes die set. A pretty simple layout with the main focus being the pics of my daughter and the stitched vellum snowflakes! :)







Remember to play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts based on the amazing sketches Lisa and Kelly create!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love love love the photos and the snowflakes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete