Thursday, February 5, 2015

February 5th card for Sketch N Scrap - You Color My World

************This is 1 of 2 posts today************

Hello Everyone
I'm so excited to be sharing this month's first Sketch N Scrap card with you today!  This is the card sketch created by Kelly Holifield one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap.  The sketch is a fairly feminine but I decided to make it more whimsical.  I not only created one card but two!  The first one is a standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 size card while the second is a square 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 card.  I used this really cute mini stamp set that Lawn Fawn was giving away with purchase their Shop before the Holidays ( I believe it was a Black Friday deal).  It comes with the image of the crayon and the phrase.  I did some masking to get the desired heart shaped effect that was in the sketch and coloured the crayons with my Stampin' Up! Blendabilities markers.  I used Stampin' Up! inks for my sentiment because they match the Blendabilities markers perfectly! I used the Stitched rectangle dies from Lawn Fawn for my base for the first card and the second card I used Simon Says Stamps Stitched Square die set.  I finished both cards off with a few sequins.





Remember to play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts based on the amazing sketches Lisa and Kelly create!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 

Mandy Reedyk
Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap

6 comments:

  1. Love that Mandy it looks fabulous, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh these are amazing! LOVING the crayons!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the crayon heart from Lawn Fawn? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! Yes the stamp set was a special they gave out during Black Friday 2014 with any order over $35 from their shop online!...It's probably one of my favourite mini stamp sets! :)

      Delete