Friday, February 27, 2015

Hello Lawn Fawn Card for Scrapbooks By Design

************This is 1 of 2 posts today************



Hello Everyone

Today I created a card using Lawn Fawn products from the Scrapbooks by Design store!  All my card layers were created using the Large and Small Stitched Rectangle die set from Lawn Fawn.  I love the details they add and just make the layers pop more!  The patterned papers are from the Sweater Weather collection paper pack.  I used some Tim Holtz Distress Inks by Ranger for my blue sky.  I used the Hello Sunshine stamp set and New coordinating die set for my card scene.  I love the fact that Lawn Fawn has coordinating die sets for most of their stamp sets!  It makes creating scenes like this so much easier!  I coloured the images with the Crafter's Companion Spectrum Noir markers.  The layered grass/hill scenes were created using the Stitched Hillside Borders die set.  I layered the rectangle stacks a little skewed and added some yellow/white twine around the gray cardstock piece.
Hope I have inspired you to create more scenic cards with the amazing products from Lawn Fawn at Scrapbooks By Design!





Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!
mandy1

Mandy Reedyk
Design Team Member for Scrapbooks By Design

No comments:

Post a Comment