Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sketch N Scrap Twistback Thursday February 2015 - My Little Ladybug

Hello Everyone

I created this layout for the Sketch N Scrap Twistback Thursday!  The layout sketch was created by Lisa Hidy one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap. This month's Twistback Thursday is based on creating a card or layout using your pet or an animal along with the sketch which is from September 2012.

I wanted to do a layout and not a card for this.  I didn't do a layout about a pet (we don't have any) but thought that my adorable little ladybug (my older daughter for her first Halloween) would be perfect!  

I used older Elle's Studio collection and die cut the large stitched tags that my photos are mounted on from Mama Elephant.  I stamped my title using a Lawn Fawn alphabet stamp set and finished with some circle tags from Elle's Studio and flat red heart sequins sprinkled around! :)









Remember to play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts based on the amazing sketches Lisa and Kelly create!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 


Mandy Reedyk
Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the colors and the tags!!!!

    ReplyDelete