Friday, March 27, 2015

Drip, Drip, Drip Little April Showers Mama Elephant Card Tag - Frosted Designs Friday Challenge

Hello Everyone! :)

Today's Friday Challenge for Frosted Designs is "Drip, Drip, Drip Little April Showers"  - drips, wellies, or umbrellas, or rain/clouds.  I want straight to my Mama Elephant Up and Away stamp set and dies and decided the umbrella would be perfect for this challenge!   I love the adorable critters and other images on this set.  I decided to make a shaker tag/card (also using Mama Elephant dies) for this.  I coloured my images with my Copic markers and added heart sequins both on the inside and the outside of the shaker card.  My shaker window is vellum on which I white heat embossed the sentiment.  I completed it with some floss at the top.




So now it's your turn!  You can head on over to the Frosted Designs Blog and link up your take on this 'Drip, Drip, Drip Little April Showers' Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)


1 comment:

  1. Soooooooo cute! LOVING the umbrella and the hearts!!!!!

    ReplyDelete