Monday, March 2, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge Challenge 101 - Dots & Stripes March 2015 Guest Designer


Hello Everyone

I'm SUPER excited and honoured to announce that I'll be the Guest Designer for this month (March 2015) at Lawnscaping Challenges

It's the first Monday of the month and so there is a Challenge at the Lawnscaping Blog. It's Lawnscaping Challenge 101 - Dots & Stripes sponsored by Ellen Hutson Inc.
Hope you join us over at Lawnscaping Blog create a project for this challenge! 
For this challenge I have created a set of three cards.  I used scraps from my Let's Polka and Hello Sunshine papers from Lawn Fawn.  I used the Tag, You're It for the fronts of my cards and the Love You a Latte stamp set and dies for my sentiments and cute coffee containers! :)  A little embossing for the backgrounds and some sequins and twine and the cards were complete!  








Now it's your turn!  Can't wait to see all the amazing projects you create with this challenge over at the Lawnscaping Blog! :)

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Mandy! These are awesome cards! :D Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the GDT! These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card set, love the pop of colour on the dotty white :)

    ReplyDelete