Thursday, March 26, 2015

Love You - Heat Embossing on Your Layouts

Hello Everyone
Today I wanted to share a layout I created with some Studio Calico patterned papers I had left over.  It's a pretty clean and simple layout.  I wanted to do some het embossing on this layout.  I took some of my favourite stamps from Ali Edwards - Technique Tuesday from a few years ago and used them.  I heat embossed all of the sayings in Smoke Grey embossing powder from Stampin' Up!  and the pink heart in Melon Mambo embossing powder also from Stampin' Up!  My Title is a mix of Lawn Fawn (Love) die and SC block letter stickers.






I encourage you to take out your embossing powders and use them on your layouts too!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I haven't done heat embossing in a while, thanks for prompting me to dig out my supplies and create with my colorful embossing powders again! Love this quote!

    ReplyDelete