Sunday, March 1, 2015

March 1st Sketch N Scrap layout - CHEW MUCH GUM

Hello Everyone

Today I'm sharing this layout I created for Sketch N Scrap.  The layout sketch was created by Lisa Hidy one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap

I kept my layout pretty simple and used three photos instead of the two that were on the sketch.  I used some older Amy Tangerine products.  My title is made up of letter stickers and stitching.  I added a little stitching around my embellishments as well. Completed this layout with a little journalling and I was done.  The layout came together pretty quickly.  









Remember to play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts based on the amazing sketches Lisa and Kelly create!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 

Mandy Reedyk
Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap


2 comments: