Monday, March 16, 2015

March 2015 Guest Designer - Lawnscaping Challenge 102 Distress Addicts


Hello Everyone

Today being the third Monday of the month I'm sharing my second and final post as Guest Designer for this month (March 2015) for Lawnscaping!  You can check out the challenge at the Lawnscaping Blog. It's Lawnscaping Challenge 102 - Distress Addicts and is sponsored by non other than Lawn Fawn!  Hope you join us over at Lawnscaping Blog create a project for this challenge! 

For this challenge I created a simple thank you card.  I used watercolour paper for my card front.  I added three different distress inks (picked raspberry, squeezed lemonade and shaded lilac) with my blending pads and then added drops of water over it.  Once it had completely dried I took a circle template I had created on acetate and circle dies and sponged white pigment ink on top of the distressed watercolour paper to give it a Bokeh effect.  I used the largest of the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables die set from Lawn Fawn to die cut the watercolour paper to size.  I also used the largest of the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables die set for the pink base of my card. For my sentiment I used the Thanks die from Lawn Fawn and die cut it on the distressed watercolour paper.  I added the So Much underneath from the Thank You Tags stamp set.  I added the cute birdie from the year four stamp set and added some sequins to finish the card!





Now it's your turn!  Can't wait to see all the amazing projects you create with this challenge over at the Lawnscaping Blog! :)

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy

12 comments: