Thursday, March 5, 2015

March 5th card for Sketch N Scrap - Thank You


Hello Everyone
Today I'm sharing this month's first Sketch N Scrap card with you.  This is the card sketch created by Kelly Holifield one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap.

For this card I used some old and some new products.  The papers are from an older AC 6x6 paper pad I have had for a while.  The cute critters are from one of the new Lawn Fawn stamp and die sets called Bugs and Kisses.  For my background I wanted to use the zigzag patterned paper but found it was too busy....Vellum to the rescue!  The Vellum over it muted the pattern a bit and still showed the pretty bright colours of the paper.  I used a simple 'Thank You' sentiment from another Lawn Fawn stamp set and coloured my cute butterflies with Copic Markers. 






Remember to play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts based on the amazing sketches Lisa and Kelly create!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 




1 comment: