Friday, March 13, 2015

Sisterly LOVE - Frosted Designs Friday Challenge 3-13-2015 - "PINK"


Hello Everyone! :)

Today's Friday Challenge for Frosted Designs is Something "PINK"!!  Some use of pink colour or just the word pink is enough!!  As I was going through my photos to see which ones to use, I saw this one and knew it would be perfect for this challenge!  

I had a lot of scraps from the Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper pad left over and thought it would be perfect for this.  I used my stitched circle dies and die cut a lot of different sized circles.  I'm not sure if you can tell by going through my other posts on my blog by I LOVE to hand stitch on my layouts!  My title is a combination of stitching and heat embossing.  I completed the layout with sprinkles of sequins and some splatters of mist.










So now it's your turn!  You can head on over to the Frosted Designs Blog and link up your take on this 'PINK' Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING all the circles and the stitching!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete