Thursday, March 12, 2015

Sketch N Scrap Twistback Thursday March 2015 - Family LOVE

Hello Everyone

I created this layout for the Sketch N Scrap Twistback Thursday!  The layout sketch was created by one of the very talented sketch artists at Sketch N Scrap. This month's Twistback Thursday is based 
 Sept 1.2013 The challenge: Using only white card stock, create your layout and embellishments by coloring the paper however you choose. Paint, sprays, inks, stamping, dyeing, doodling, etc.

For my layout I used my Silhouette, dies, ink pads, stamps, and embossing folders to create the layers and textures for my layout.









Remember to play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts based on the amazing sketches Lisa and Kelly create!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 

Mandy Reedyk
Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap


3 comments: