Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April 1st Sketch N Scrap Layout - LIVE LAUGH PLAY!


Hello Everyone

Today I'm sharing this layout I created for Sketch N Scrap.  The layout sketch was created by Lisa Hidy one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap

I used my Silhouette for this layout.  My title and the baseball.  I have had these 4 photos lying around for a while and didn't know what to do with them because I had used my stitched 3x4 die on them.  When I saw this sketch I knew it was perfect for them!  I also used some retired Stampin' Up! papers for this.  Because my photos had the rounded corners I decided to round the corners of my papers as well.    








Remember to play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts based on the amazing sketches Lisa and Kelly create!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 

Mandy Reedyk
Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! LOVING the mix of B&W photos with the color ones!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete