Friday, April 24, 2015

Hello Spring - Frosted Designs Friday Challenge "SPRING"

Hello Everyone! :)

Today's Friday Challenge for Frosted Designs is  using the word "SPRING"! It could be for the season, a for time change or an object springing!

I wanted to play around with some acrylic paints I had and the mint and pool colours were the ones I was drawn to.  These colours are two of my favourite colours to create with right now. I created a base with some Gesso and then with a gift card created this tap tap technique surrounding my photos.   I matted my three photos and layered them on my base cardstock.  I added some embellishments around my page including some sequins and a turquoise paper clip arrow.  I then cut my page down by 1/4" all around and layered it on top of a dark gray cardstock. 
My title 'HELLO SPRING' was created using a Hello die and I stitched the SPRING with teal floss.





Hop on over to checkout all the other awesome creations based on this challenge over on the Frosted Designs Blog. Don't forget to play along with us at Frosted Designs and link up your take on this 'Spring' Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the photos and the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that background work - pretty page!

    ReplyDelete