Thursday, April 9, 2015

NOT SNOW MUCH FUN Layout for Sketch N Scrap April 2015 Twistback Thursday

Hello Everyone
I created this layout for the Sketch N Scrap Twistback Thursday!  The layout sketch was created by one of the very talented sketch artists at Sketch N Scrap. This month's Twistback Thursday is based  on the October 2012 sketch number 19 the twist was to use a mask/stencil with ink/paint.

I love using stencils and mists etc on my layouts!  I used one of my snowflake stencils (I believe it was the Simon Says Stamp) and used some modeling paste in the top corner and bottom corner of my layout.  I also used some gesso in sections of my base paper (Lawn Fawn paper).  I used some scraps of patterned paper and did a little stamping.  I die cut some snow flakes and added them to my layout.  Even with my title I felt it wasn't complete.  I decided to stamp and die cut the cute snowman (Lawn Fawn) and add him to the layout.  A few sprinkles of snowflake sequins and then it felt complete to me.  








Remember to play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts based on the amazing sketches Lisa and Kelly create!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 


Mandy Reedyk
Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the snowflakes and the snowman!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete