Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Starbucks - Good Stuff Scrapbooking Layout


Hello Everyone

I wanted to share a layout I created recently using a stencil for the background and mist.  I die cut a bunch of scraps I had with a stackable stitched circle set. I used the die cut circles and another stencil I had of coffee cup stains with a dubber and distress ink along the side.  I layered my single 4x4 photo in the centre.  I added a little more stamping in some of the circles as well.  I used a woodgrain thicker alphabet set for my title, added my journaling below the title and finished the layout off with some puffy gold hearts. I matted my page on a dark brown cardstock and I was done!    










Hope I have inspired you to use some of your stencils and scraps to create simple layout.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!
Mandy

1 comment: