Friday, April 10, 2015

You COLOUR My World - Frosted Designs Friday Challenge "SPLATTER"

Hello Everyone! :)

Today's Friday Challenge for Frosted Designs is  "SPLATTER"!!  Perfect for the kid inside all of us!

I decided on a basic primary bright bold base.  I took some re-inkers and dipped a drinking straw in each and spread the ink on my blank white cardstock.  I added some drops using the straw as well.  Once my base was completely dry I added my photos.  I created my title with stamps and alphabet dies.  I popped little strips of coordinating cardstock for behind the die cut word COLOUR.  I added some embellishments around my page including some enamel dots and a couple of coloured paper clip arrows.  I then cut my page down by 1/4" all around and layered it on top of a dark gray cardstock.  Hope I have inspired you to "Splatter" around on your next layout! :) 








Don't forget to checkout all the other awesome creations based on this challenge over on the Frosted Designs Blog. Don't forget to play along with us at Frosted Designs and link up your take on this 'Splatter' Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)


2 comments:

  1. I love your page Mandy it's gorgeous, the colours are fab. Have a great weekend, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously one of my all time faves of yours!!!!

    ReplyDelete